Thursday, June 22, 2023
Program: 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. | Networking Reception: 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
20 W 29th St | New York, NY 10001
This session will cover issues of concern to the financial services industry, including sourcing of receipts from trading and investment income, the treatment of “other financial instruments” and tangible personal property for purposes of New York sourcing, legislative developments, and audit issues. Indirect tax issues will also be addressed, including analysis of New York sales tax developments, the use of the true object test, and digital ad tax developments around the country.
Registration is complimentary.
- Alysse McLoughlin, Partner, Jones Walker LLP
- Katie Quinn, Partner, Jones Walker LLP
- Bill Backstrom, Partner, Jones Walker LLP
- John Fletcher, Partner, Jones Walker LLP
- Chris Lutz, Partner, Jones Walker LLP
Questions or to Register:
Program not open to tax collectors.